· Shredded potato formed into a perfect
size Rosti rounds.
· Excellent for portion control ± 31 pieces
in a 1kg pack.
· Allows easy preparation on a grill or deep fryer.
· Offers consistency in quality and menu planning – all year round availability.
· Multi cooking options – oven bankable or deep fry option.
· Convenient – packed and ready to use.
· Versatile: ideal for breakfast and light snacks.
· Excellent shelf life – 12 months frozen at -18°C or below.
· Convenient preparation–no thawing required, cook directly from frozen.
1. Preheat oil to 175°C.
2. Deep fry McCain Rosti for approximately 2½ minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
3. Remove and drain excess oil.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Spread your McCain Rosti in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
4. Turn halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking.
5. Serve immediately.
Potato, Vegetable oil (Palm kernel), Corn flour, Iodized salt, Onion powder
Before opening: Keep frozen at -18°C or below.After opening: Reseal the bag and keep frozen at -18°C or below.
#AOAC 991.43Information applies to product as packed.